KPI Partners Press Room
Who is KPI Partners?
KPI Partners provides strategic guidance and technology systems for clients wishing to solve their most complex and interesting business challenges involving cloud applications, big data, business intelligence, and data discovery.
KPI works with both corporate technology departments and corporate business units to develop value-added solutions, not just new technology deployments.
- KPI Partners was founded in 2006 by Kusal Swarnakar and Sid Goel. The staff was originally built upon a core of elite talent sourced from engineering departments at Oracle, Hyperion, and Siebel.
- KPI's service pillars include Business Intelligence & Data Discovery, Planning & Consolidation, Online (NOSQL) Databases, Cloud Application Integration, Cloud Master Data Management, Big Data / Hadoop, Delivery Leadership, Product Engineering.
- KPI is recognized worldwide for innovative solutions. Exclusive packaged ERP analytics packages have been built by KPI for Oracle E-Business Suite, Peoplesoft, JD Edwards, NetSuite, Higher Education, and Salesforce.com.
- Partners of KPI include Oracle, Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Teradata, Cloudera, MapR, Tableau, and DataStax.
- KPI has been ranked as one of the "Fastest Growing Companies In America" By Inc. Magazine
- KPI has achived specialization status as an Oracle Partner in the areas of BI Foundation, BI Applications, and Education & Research.
- KPI has obtained Oracle Platinum Partner status and recognized by Oracle as a Pillar Partner for Business Intelligence.
- KPI Partners regularly speaks at industry conferences and events such as Oracle Open World, Dreamforce, Collaborate, Tableau Conference, ODTUG Kaleidoscope, and more. (Check out KPI's speaking engagements and speaking info.)
- In 2008, KPI was recognized as the winning partner associated with the Oracle Excellence Award winning solution at PNC Bank.
- KPI recognized by Oracle as the BI Partner of the Year in 2007 and 2011.
- In 2011, KPI Partners was awarded the Oracle Titan Award, the most prestigious exclusive award presented to a North American Partner.
- Listed on Inc. Magazine’s Annual Ranking Of The Fastest-Growing Companies In America (2012)
- 2012 Oracle Excellence Award for Specialized Partner of the Year – North America in Business Intelligence Applications
- 2013 Oracle Excellence Award for Specialized Partner of the Year – North America in two categories: Business Intelligence (BI)/Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and Education.
- Honored as one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's 52 fastest growing private companies in Silicon Valley
Official KPI Partners Boiler Plate
KPI Partners provides strategic guidance and technology systems for clients wishing to solve their most complex and interesting business challenges involving cloud applications and big data. KPI works with both corporate technology departments and corporate business units to develop value-added solutions, not just new technology deployments. Find them at http://kpipartners.com.