A presentation with Steve Fischer and Nate Polek at Higher Education Data Warehouse conference. Learn how Ohio State University is building a next generation enterprise data platform in the cloud using AWS.
- How OSU broadened their focus of what data means, and how it can be used
- How OSU created a strategic direction and created buy-in
- How OSU built an innovative team and iterated through the new architecture
- Overview of the architecture and the various AWS components
- OSU's philosophy around the architecture they’re building