Executive User Interface for Oracle BI
KPI has created a highly-interactive and flexible interface for OBIEE designed to streamline the view for executive personnel
KPI Partners has developed a solution that extends and enhances the existing OBIEE interface into a highly-interactive, multi-platform environment. KPI’s ExecutiveUI for Oracle BI is a flexible UI that fully leverages an organization’s existing infrastructure and enterprise model.
The same functionality developed for a standard browser is accessible from mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets. The native Oracle BI iPad application is also supported.
Highly Interactive & Visually Enhanced
With KPI’s ExecutiveUI for Oracle BI, users can easily build reports and dashboards. Executive dashboards include a high-level of interactivity and multiple dashboards can be consolidated into a single view.
KPI’s ExecutiveUI for Oracle BI completely integrates with the standard OBIEE security infrastructure. There is seamless integration with authentication, authorization, and data-level security.
Key Features & Functionality
KPI’s ExecutiveUI for Oracle BI extends and enhances the existing OBIEE interface into a highly-interactive, multi-platform environment. Users can easily build reports and dashboards that include a high-level of interactivity.
- Upgradable to new releases of OBIEE
- Easy-to-use prompts & filters
- Enhanced ability to dynamically swap dimensions and measures on a dashboard
- Compatible with existing subject areas, definitions, and metadata calculations
- Compatible with Oracle Answers
- Ability to integrate off-the-shelf charting engines and implement chart types not available in OBIEE
- Highly-interactive reports and dashboards
- Leverages existing enterprise architecture
- Compatibility with smart phones and tablets
- Consolidate multiple dashboards into a single view
- Seamless integration with standard OBIEE security