KPI Cloud Analytics Microsoft BI Architecture
KPI is a Microsoft Partner and global provider of consulting, mentoring and training services for Microsoft Data Management, Business Intelligence and Analytics.
KPI has deep expertise and pre-built solutions using Microsoft BI technologies
- Business Intelligence reporting with Power BI including complex MDX and DAX Calculations
- Support for data visualizations, reports, ad-hoc queries, analytical modeling, and integration enhancements for new data sources
- Data Warehousing with SQL Server and Azure Data Warehouse
- Build SQL Server Analysis Service cubes
- Develop and Modify ETL/ ELT Processes with SQL Server Integration Services or Azure Data Factory
- Data Mining and Predictive Analytics with Microsoft R or R Studio
- We can teach and help your end-users get more value out of their data with Power BI
- We can help you with a Power BI Pilot where we assist in identifying a use case, work with your data, and develop Power BI reports providing more value to the business and a high ROI
- We help with a Planning, Architectural Assessment and Roadmap to identify and cleanse data sources so reports provide more meaning to the business and prove the value of your investment
Pre-built Microsoft BI Solutions
KPI Cloud Analytics enables the integration of enterprise applications (cloud and on-premise) using Microsoft BI technologies to provide an end-to-end system capable of comprehensive cross-functional analytics.
With a pre-built data model, pre-built ETL, and pre-built analytics, KPI Cloud Analytics gathers information from multiple sources and drives insightful decision making across the enterprise. This solution can be deployed both in the cloud and on premise.
SQL Server Upgrade and Cloud Strategies
KPI has 10+ years of experience with migrations to new versions of SQL Server on premise or in the cloud. This experience gives us the confidence that our clients can tackle migration projects with the certainty required for projects of this magnitude.
Performance Tuning and Optimization
Tweaking your database and workload for optimization will not only enhance the performance of your data management systems but it can also drive down costs. Our tools and expertise pick up where the standard performance and monitoring tools leave off.
High Availability, Disaster Recovery & Virtualization
Business stops when mission-critical data becomes unavailable. A proactive approach to data availability and disaster recovery will ensure that this does not happen to you. Data unavailability has historically been associated with problems in SQL Server.
Learn how KPI helped a leading industrial gases company reduce their BI maintenance costs and improve stability with 20% lower ETL failures.