On-Demand Recording: Drive Insight From Unstructured Data With Endeca
Get access to this recording to understand how there can be joint analysis on complex structured and unstructured data.
- Part 1 - Industry Challenges With Unstructured Data
- Part 2 - Intro to Endeca & Toyota Case Study
- Part 3 - Demo & Case Study: IBM
- Part 4 - Demo & Case Study: Chicago Police Dept.
There is significant growth of unstructured data being created by consumers and businesses alike, however unstructured forms of data that can be found in sources such as email, social networks and even health records can make it more difficult to organize, manage and analyze the data.
As a result, this has created a need for companies to seek a solution to explore and analyze both structured and unstructured data.
What is Unstructured Data?
Unstructured data has no pre-defined data model and/or does not fit well into relational tables. Typically, there is no identifiable structure – it is text-heavy and generally in free form text. A few examples of this type of data are email, documents, presentations, web content and social media. Due to the explosion and proliferation of the internet and social media, unstructured data is growing exponentially – and companies are looking for better ways to manage this data.
Key Discussion Points
- Common challenges with structured & unstructured data
- What is Endeca & How does does it fit into the Oracle BI landscape?
- What does Endeca mean to me as a customer?
- Customer Case Studies / Success Stories