On-Demand: Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS) for Oracle E-Business Suite
Maximizing Your ERP Investment With Planning & Budgeting in the Cloud.
41% of senior executives say that they are already using cloud-enabled services in finance, accounting and financial management and a further 35% say they were likely to adopt such services in the next 18 months*.
The fact that traditionally risk-averse CFOs are open to moving their mission-critical finance systems into the cloud should be a clear indication to all companies that cloud services are fast becoming the go-to strategy for finance executives looking to access the latest technologies quickly and cost-effectively to support their corporate objectives.
Some of the reasons CFOs are in favor of cloud-based finance systems include:
- cloud subscription models removes a layer of cost uncertainty
- ability to avoid fixed capital investments during periods of corporate or economic uncertainty
- timely access to the latest software capabilities
- no need to retain any dedicated IT infrastructure or the in-house IT resources that usually accompany it
As a three-time Oracle Specialized Partner of the Year, KPI Partners continues to be on the leading edge of innovation in the business intelligence and performance management space. Under the KPI Cloud solutions umbrella, 'KPI Cloud Performance Management: Planning & Budgeting for Oracle E-Business Suite', leverages all the functionality of Oracle Hyperion Planning within a robust pre-built cloud solution for Oracle E-Business Suite.
Armed with agile forecasting, predictive planning, rich scenario analysis, and interactive dashboards, CFOs have a solid starting point to tailor this KPI Cloud solution to their unique needs without any infrastructure dependency.
Join us for a unique webcast featuring special guests from Oracle and KPI Partners. Our panelists will explore:
- Pre-built content areas available for KPI Cloud Performance Management: Planning & Budgeting for Oracle E-Business Suite
- The robust analytical environment within Oracle Planning & Budgeting Cloud Service
- A live demonstration of Oracle Planning & Budgeting Cloud Service and KPI Cloud Performance Management
- Shankar Viswanathan, Director of Product Management, Oracle
- Michelle Pretlow, Master Principal Solutions Consultant, Oracle
- Larry Manekin, Hyperion Practice Director, KPI Partners
- Sid Goel, Partner and BI Architect, KPI Partners.