Watch: Unpacking The New Oracle BI Apps (Now With ODI!)
KPI's BI Apps Team Presents... Examining Oracle BI Applications 11g: The Series
- Part 1 - BI Applications 11g Overview
- Part 2 - BI Applications 22.214.171.124.1 Architecture
- Part 3 - BI Applications 126.96.36.199.1 Components
- Part 4 - GoldenGate for OBIA
- Part 5 - Q & A
The new release of the Oracle BI Applications (188.8.131.52.1) now leverages Oracle Data Integrator (ODI). This huge development means that ODI can alternatively be utilized as the primary data integration tool over Informatica. ODI and its Extract-Load-Transform functionality could provide customers a setup that delivers increased performance and reduced data integration costs.
Watch this on-demand recording to see an overview of the latest Oracle Business Intelligence Applications architecture as well as a detailed look into each of the components of the new BI Apps. Vikas Agrawal (KPI) and Hari Cherukupally (Oracle) explore:
- ODI for BI Apps architecture
- Components of the BI Applications
- Integration with operational systems: Is this supported ERP/CRM sources or application integration?
- Fusion Middleware components: How is this different from OBIA components?
- Enabling insight & alignment across business functions with OBIA
Vikas Agrawal, VP Applications, KPI Partners
Hari Cherukupally, Principal Product Strategy Manager, Oracle