The client was using an on-premise Informatica PowerCenter for populating SQL server Datawarehouse and was experiencing issues with slow performance. The client was planning to standardize their enterprise ETL tool as Talend and was looking for integration partners who could accelerate this migration process.
The client opted to migrate from Informatica PowerCenter to Talend Studio 7.3.1 because it met all their real-time big data processing and cloud requirements.
The client selected KPI for this assignment due to KPI's cloud ETL migration capabilities and their prior successful projects in similar engagements.
What KPI Delivered
- KPI converted highly complex Informatica mappings to Talend using KPI's Partner solution, BladeBridge converter
- KPI Optimized the auto-converted code to meet the client's business needs. KPI implemented Talend best practices
- KPI performed rigorous testing and ensured the converted code was production-ready.
- KPI fixed issues found during UAT as prioritized by the client within available UAT time. KPI provided Project Management services as an add-on.
- To accelerate the project timeline pro-actively plan the workload, scheduling, and any required training for client personnel in a timely manner. Transferred knowledge to client personnel in a manner that ensures the project was successful after the KPI Partners engagement.
- Automated code conversion up to 90%
- Quality Assurance on migrated data and functionality
- 3x report performance improvement on average for enhanced user adoption
- Faster ETL incremental loads to give users their data faster
- Cloud Migration resulting in reduced maintenance cost of ETL server/ platform
- Faster Project delivery due to usage of BladeBridge automation software
- Cost-saving up to 50%
Comments not added yet!