Currently Open - Manager/Director of Client Services - Microsoft BI Practice
KPI has been recognized by Gartner as one of the top BI Service providers in the world. KPI is a Microsoft partner and has a fast growing Microsoft BI practice. KPI also has pre-built solutions built on Microsoft on-premise and Azure technologies to help accelerate sales.
We are currently seeking an experienced Manager/Director of Client Services to join our team. Location is flexible. This position is responsible for targeting potential clients, growing quality pipeline, winning profitable deals and managing sales activities with the objective of creating mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships that create value.
The perfect candidate should have:
- Delivered technical solutions to enterprise accounts on the Microsoft platform, preferably Data Management and Business Intelligence.
- Experience selling Azure-based consulting services.
- Experience working with Microsoft or a Microsoft services partner.
Title: Manager/Director of Client Services - Microsoft BI Practice
Locations: San Francisco, San Jose, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York City, Washington DC, Philadelphia
Our Compensation and Benefits
Compensation will be a mixture of base compensation and sales commissions as well as increased commissions for exceeding quota.
KPI has an attractive benefits package including health care, vision care, 401K and health spending accounts. Candidates selected for interviews will be provided with KPI’s 2018 Benefits Handbook prior to the interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Core duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Generate business leads to achieve short and long term revenue and profitable growth through: Network/cold call/follow up leads to find new business opportunities.
- Engage prospective clients to identify and document business objectives and formulate creative yet pragmatic solutions.
- Grow and develop accounts through follow up.
- Leverage Strategic Partners and the Microsoft Sales Organizations.
- Attend tradeshows and conferences to identify new business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain a high level of understanding of KPI’s Services and Pre-built solutions for Microsoft customers
- Collaborate with Services Delivery Managers to identify the optimal resources to staff engagements.
- Collaborate with the Operations Director to create mutually beneficial client contracts and agreements.
- Proposal creation and delivery in collaboration with the Services Delivery Manager.
- Hand over projects to the Service Delivery Management team to ensure successful delivery of services.
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with clients.
- Collaborate with the Operations team to ensure all required information is available in a timely manner to turn executed contracts into client engagements.
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager on marketing and lead generation initiatives
- Support Marketing Programs for brand development, market awareness, positioning, and demand generation.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all prospecting and sales activities in the CRM system.
- Participate in regularly scheduled and ad-hoc internal meetings.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in computer science or business
- 5+ years relevant work experience in selling consulting services for technology solutions
Required Abilities and Skills:
- Proficient in writing and communication skills
- Ability to successfully find, develop, and close revenue opportunities
- Ability to take initiative
- Effective negotiation
- Client service/satisfaction orientation
- Articulate and professional
- Proficient in the use of a personal computer and corresponding programs
- Ability to travel up to 25% to 40% of the time