Currently Open - Oracle BI Applications Consultant
KPI Partners is Oracle’s #1 partner for Oracle Business Intelligence. KPI has a 100% focus on Oracle Business Intelligence (previously called Siebel Analytics), Data Warehousing and Hyperion. KPI Partners has won numerous awards including Oracle’s BI Partner of the Year Award, Oracle Excellence Award and many others.
The founders of KPI Partners are ex-product managers for Oracle Business Intelligence. They have deep roots in these products and with the engineering and sales teams that build and sell these products. This gives them ready access to sales opportunities and the ability to discuss technical issues with the engineering experts for these products.
Job Summary - What we're looking for...
The consultant is responsible for supporting our business activities through active work on client engagements. Minimum requirement is a comprehensive understanding of Computer Systems and Programming. Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field. BE/B.Tech, BCA, M/sc, ME/ M.Tech, MBA, MCA, should apply. Master's degree is a plus.
- 3-8 years for Oracle BI Applications experience
- Strong experience on Oracle BI Apps customization & implementations
- Functional knowledge of one or more BI Apps applications modules
- Experience in end-to-end implementation of BIApps for Siebel (Sales, Marketing), EBS (Finance, SCM, HR, Procurement & Spend, Project) and PeopleSoft (HR).
- Extensive experience in BI Answers, Delivers-iBots, Dashboards, Marketing Segmentation, Map Viewers, Acton Links, Catalog Manager, Admin Tool and XMLP Publishers
- Experience in ETL tools-Informatica and ODI
- Extensive usage of DAC on UNIX and Windows environment.
- Experience in providing technical and functional training to users.
- Experience in PL/SQL on Oracle,DB2 ,Teradata database & Microsoft SQL server
- Experience in configuring web servers like OAS, Web logic.
- Experienced in designing Star Schema/ Snowflake Schema methodologies using BI Analytics Administration tool.
- Data analysis and data modeling experience.
- Experience in performance tuning in OBIEE Analytics, Data warehouse, ETL Mappings
- Onsite Experience will be an added advantage
- Good communication & presentation skills
What We Give to our Consultants
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Technically challenging and interesting projects
- Opportunity to lead project teams as either a technical lead or a project manager as you gain experience
- A supportive work environment