Currently Open - Oracle E-Business Suite Techno-Functional Consultant
KPI Partners is Oracle’s #1 partner for Oracle Business Intelligence. KPI has a 100% focus on Oracle Business Intelligence (previously called Siebel Analytics), Data Warehousing and Hyperion. KPI Partners has won numerous awards including Oracle’s BI Partner of the Year Award, Oracle Excellence Award and many others.
The founders of KPI Partners are ex-product managers for Oracle Business Intelligence. They have deep roots in these products and with the engineering and sales teams that build and sell these products. This gives them ready access to sales opportunities and the ability to discuss technical issues with the engineering experts for these products.
Job Summary - What we're looking for...
The consultant is responsible for supporting our business activities through active work on client engagements. Minimum requirement is a comprehensive understanding of Computer Systems and Programming. Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field. BE/B.Tech, BCA, M/sc, ME/ M.Tech, MBA, MCA, should apply. Master's degree is a plus.
- Candidate must have total 5 to 8 years of experience with at least two/three end-to-end implementations in Oracle Financials.
- Excellent knowledge of Standard business process flows in Oracle Financials suite and related modules.
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite Implementation methodology (AIM) and experience in documenting deliverables (Requirement Gathering, GAPS, Functional Solution, Test Plan etc)
- Experience in FSG reporting
- Sound knowledge of technology architecture (Financials Schema) and ability to design high level custom solution using Forms, Reports, PL-SQL, Workflow, Interfaces, Discoverer, XML and FSG reports.
- Knowledge/Hands on experience working with Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE/OBIA)
- Co-ordinate the activities between onsite and offshore teams and report status on the deliverables to the Directors/Practice Directors
- Should have excellent communication skill & ability to work with diverse
- Minimum 5+ years of experience.
- Candidate must have expertise in all of the following: Oracle EBS Financials / Supply Chain / HR / OM or any combination
- Strong Oracle Techno-Functional expertise in Financials domain
- Must be expert in Financials Management in R11 and R12
- Techno-Functional background on any of the EBS applications – Projects HR, financials, SCM
- Should be capable of talking to Client Managers & Directors.
- Multitasking & should able to handle multiple projects.
- Should have experienced in Managing Team Leads & Mentor them.
- Should have excellent communication & Presentation Skills
- Desired – Financials Academics, CA, ICWA, Knowledge/Hands on experience working with Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE/OBIA) a big plus
What We Give to our Consultants
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to lead project teams as either a technical lead or a project manager as you gain experience
- A supportive work environment