Client's Workforce is spread across the Globe, it requires a robust analytical system to monitor and report the daily changes and events happening in the human capital. To manage the global workforce the client requires robust analytical tools to create meaningful analytical insights and dashboards.
The client selected KPI over multiple vendors through a rigorous RFP process. KPI's out-of-the-box solution in HCM Analytics and expertise in Oracle ODI and Tableau was the key differentiator for the client, in addition to KPI's blended On-site-Off shore model to minimize cost and risk for the client.
What KPI Delivered
Oracle HCM based KPI HCM Analytics out-of-the-box solution gave a jump start for the client's Workforce and Event-based Analytics. KPI's HCM Data warehouse mode was made so robust for the client, which helped them to build their own reports based on their management requirements, to manage their workforce effectively.
KPI delivered an effective ETL framework and interface which could handle different operation scenarios and deletes at source for highly impacted dimensions and measures. KPI modeled flattened reporting tables for data standardization and multiple Tableau data sources that could allow users to build complex reporting to meet their business needs.
- KPI HCM Analytics paved the way to meet the ever-changing reporting requirement to manage the client's Human Capital.
- KPI delivered more than 600 data elements available for reporting, through 6 Tableau data sources.
- KPI developed around 100+ reports on 7 dashboards.
- Implemented as of any date Tableau roster report.
- Developed reporting tables to improve report performance and provide cross facts functionality.
- Designed Tableau row-level security in a way that mimics HCM AORs (areas of responsibilities).
- Implemented expandable column-level security solution to hide sensitive information from non-HR users.
- Enabled soft deletes for 45 HCM tables.
- Implemented automatic load mechanism for large HCM tables where BI Publisher limitations don't allow extract into a single file.