Reduce costs and quickly increase efficiencies with our flexible managed services for Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, Hyperion and various big data platforms. Overcome the skill limitations of your team and maximize the value of your resources by letting KPI manage your IT environment.
For leading IT organizations, the need for quality IT service management is more important than ever. Today, even the best IT organizations are learning that they need help to:
- Support a more diverse and complex enterprise application and technology portfolio
- Balance competing business priorities around operation vs. innovation
- Resolve staffing conflicts between project delivery and support
- Transform from a “people-based” support model to a “process-based” support model
Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft
We ensure that your ERP systems like Oracle E-Business Suite and PeopleSoft do precisely what you need them to do all day, every day. Our managed services team acts as an extension of your own, so you can enjoy the benefits of your application with greater flexibility and less expense.
BI & EPM
OBIEE, Tableau, QlikView, Hyperion
We manage everything from BI platform maintenance and upgrades, to database management and administration to production monitoring and security administration.
Whether your environment is on-premise or hosted, we have the technical expertise and industry leading processes to handle your most complex landscape. From routine maintenance tasks to the most difficult technical challenges, we have you covered.
Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL Databases
KPI seamlessly manages your on-premise and cloud-based deployments to ensure that your Big Data applications and production environment run reliably and efficiently, 24x7 enabling you to improve business processes, increase efficiency, and reduce operational costs.
Offshore Model: This popular outsourcing approach provides the lowest cost of operations and a readily-available talent pool to enable quick ramp-up and ramp-down. It is best suited to organizations with previous outsourcing experience.
Hybrid Model: This strategy involves long-term analysis and uses a multi-shore engagement model. The Hybrid model utilizes on-site, onshore, and offshore strategies. It optimizes service delivery through multiple delivery centers across different geographies, for different functions, providing seamless 24x7x365 support capabilities.
Onshore Model: Whether your organization’s choice of onshore services is due to legal regulations, business needs, or of corporate preference, KPI can support your team with US-based resources. Services include 12x5 service desks and dedicated resources for each customer.
- Breadth of expertise allows KPI to support your entire enterprise footprint including Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, OBIEE, Hyperion and various big data platforms
- Streamline your vendor coordination for consistent and predictable service delivery
- Flexible staffing and delivery models to quickly address ever changing support needs ensure that you’re never locked in to a single solution
- Transparency through joint reviews keeps you in the driver seat of your IT spend
- Coverage windows that are aligned with your business needs