The Evolution Of KPI Partners
Timeline To Excellence
- Oracle PartnerNetwork Specialization achieved for Education and Research.
- KPI formally releases a product titled Revenue Management Analytics for Salesforce.com.
- Salesforce.com adds KPI Partners as a Consulting Partner.
- KPI Partners becomes an official partner of Tableau.
- KPI Partners becomes an official partner of NetSuite.
- KPI joins the Salesforce.com AppExchange.
- KPI added as a member of the Teradata PartnerIntelligence Network
- KPI joins the DataStax Partner Network
- KPI Partners becomes an approved partner of MapR. MapR brings unprecedented dependability, ease-of-use and world-record speed to Hadoop, NoSQL, database and streaming applications in one unified Big Data platform.
- Honored as one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's 52 fastest growing private companies in Silicon Valley.
- Oracle awards KPI Partners with the 2013 Oracle Excellence Award as the Specialized Partner of the Year in Business Intelligence/Enterprise Performance Management and the Education Industry.
- KPI was a featured guest as part of the first keynote presentation at Oracle OpenWorld 2013. The audience included several thousand partners, customers, media members, and industry analysts.
- KPI Partners is approved as a member of Cloudera Connect, Cloudera's partnership program.
- Listed on Inc. Magazine’s Annual Ranking Of The Fastest-Growing Companies In America.
- Oracle awards KPI Partners with the 2012 Oracle Excellence Award as the Specialized Partner of the Year in Business Intelligence Applications.
- KPI Partners launches more pre-built applications for ERP Analytics.
- Oracle PartnerNetwork Specialization designation achieved in business intelligence foundation & business intelligence applications categories.
- Oracle awards KPI Partners with the North American Titan Award, the most prestigious designation an Oracle partner can receive.
- KPI Partners launches an exclusive pre-built application, Depot Repair Analytics for Oracle BI and Oracle E-Business Suite.
- KPI designated as the Oracle BI Partner of the Year in the Northeast United States.
- KPI formally opens two offshore offices in Hyderabad and Bangalore, India. KPI's Offshore Technology Centers are designed to allow clients greater scalability options for their projects.
- KPI Partners launches an exclusive pre-built application, Fixed Asset Analytics for Oracle BI.
- KPI Partners launches a blog as an initiative to bring business intelligencethought-leadership to the community.
- The 200th successful deployment of OBIEE is completed by the award winning staff at KPI Partners.
- KPI launches KPI University as their center for training & education. The training arm was built to offer a solid foundation of knowledge and skills for Oracle Business Intelligence and related technologies.
- KPI assists Cox Communication with the largest migration of Business objects to Oracle Business Intelligence in the world.
- KPI Partners launches 2 exclusive pre-built applications, Student Information Analytics for Oracle BI and Sales Analytics for Salesforce.com & Oracle BI.
- One of the 5 largest pharmaceutical companies in the world, with over 100,000 employees in 140 countries, presents KPI Partners with their "Above and Beyond" Award as part of the implementation of Oracle HR Analytics from PeopleSoft 8.9.
- KPI's project at PNC Bank wins the Oracle Excellence Award during Oracle Open World in San Francisco.
- KPI Partners recognized by Oracle as a Pillar Partner for Business Intelligence.
- KPI Partners recognized by Oracle as the BI Partner of the Year.
- Oracle acquires Hyperion. Hyperion becomes a key component in Oracle's strategy for Enterprise Performance Management.
- In 2006, Kusal Swarnakar and Sid Goel team together to form KPI Partners.
- The first KPI Partners engagement is an implementation of Siebel Analytics at IBM.
- Sid and Kusal attract a small group of top-talent from engineering roles at Oracle and Siebel to build out their staff. The experience and skill-level of new staff members is unmatched by any other organization, even the largest consulting firms.
- Oracle completes the acquisition of Siebel. Siebel Analytics ultimately becomes Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE).
- Sid & Kusal are approached by members of Oracle with the idea to form a consulting services organization to help assist Oracle & Siebel with systems implementation at key clients.
- Sid Goel is part of the acquisition team to bring the nQuire technology (now OBIEE) TO Siebel. NQuire ultimately becomes Siebel Analytics.
- KPI Partners founders, Sid Goel and Kusal Swarnakar, work independently of each other in the business intelligence and decision support systems space at companies such as Microstrategy, Cognos, Siebel, and Oracle. Each were integral members of the Siebel Analytics (now Oracle Business Intelligence) product management team.