Watch: What's New In Oracle Manufacturing Analytics?
KPI's BI Apps Team Presents... Examining Oracle BI Applications 11g: The Series
Complete the form on the right to watch entire recording >>
- Part 1 - Common Business Questions for Manufacturing Departments
- Part 2 - Overview of Oracle Manufacturing Analytics
KPI endorses the Oracle Manufacturing Analytics solution as one that provides end-to-end visibility into manufacturing operations by integrating data from across the enterprise value chain. The Oracle offering enables organizations to reduce production costs, improve product quality, minimize inventory levels and respond faster to customer demands.
Manufacturing Analytics, as part of the latest release of the BI Applications (126.96.36.199.1), can provide support for Discrete Manufacturing analysis and produce pegging reports to show the relationship between demand and supply.
Watch this 'Examining Oracle BI Applications 11g: The Series' session that takes a deep dive into the latest version of this Oracle BI Applications solution and how this can extend and organization's business intelligence footprint to support the Manufacturing modules in Oracle E-Business Suite.
Manufacturing Analytics can also provide tremendous analytical value to organizations who wish to:
- gain visibility into manufacturing schedules
- gain visibility into cost
- gain visibility into quality and service levels
- correlate work order information with production plans
- reduce work order cycle time and aging of open work orders
- perform non-conformance and disposition analysis
- improve insight into raw materials and finished goods.
Areas of examination for this session include:
- Common Business Questions for Manufacturing Departments
- Overview of Oracle Manufacturing Analytics
- The Manufacturing Executive Dashboard
- The Production Performance Dashboard
- The Inventory Dashboard
- The Production Cost Dashboard
- The Plan-To-Produce Dashboard
- Performance Summary By Plant Reporting
- Supply and Demand Analysis Reports
- Resource Utilization Reporting
- Work Order Details Reporting
- Inventory Snapshot Reporting
- Inventory Aging Reports
- Production Costs By Top 10 General Ledger Accounts
- Cost Distribution Trend Reporting
- Plan-To-Produce Linearity Report
- Plan Comparison Report
Authored by: Pavan Nanjundaiah, KPI Partners
Presented by: Jeremiah Johnson, KPI Partners