Cummins Inc., a global power leader, is a corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems. Headquartered in Columbus, Indiana, (USA) Cummins serves customers in approximately 190 countries and territories through a network of more than 500 company-owned and independent distributor locations and approximately 5,200 dealer locations.
- Upgraded Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) platform from version 10g to 11g
- Provided Hardware Recommendation for a very complex environment
- Provided recommendation, covering new features in OBIEE 11g
- Configured OBIEE11g clusters and use of shared catalog, repository and Scheduler scripts.
- Implemented Siteminder SSO integration with OBIEE 11G.
- Configured OBIEE Components to improve report performance