Organizations do not have the ability to wait for a data refresh during critical business times like the financial close process & the management of an enterprise's supply chain. The innovators at KPI Partners have extended the Oracle BI Applications to support real-time analytics.
On April 3rd, KPI Partners broadcast a webinar which explored:
- Differences in real-time, near real-time and batch reporting methods
- Business scenarios for real-time reporting
- Key questions that can be addressed by real-time financial analysis
- Important supply chain & inventory analysis enhanced by real-time BI
- How KPI's solution overcomes traditional real-time BI shortcomings
Get access to a recording from our live webcast featuring Sid Goel, Bruce Wroughton, Kumar Krishnaswamy, and Jeremiah Johnson from KPI Partners that help us understand the benefits of implementing a real-time analytics solution for your organization using existing Oracle infrastructure.
Click here to access to the entire webinar & demo recording on the KPI Partners website.
An abbreviated preview is available below.
- Part 1 - What Is Real-Time BI?
- Part 2 - Reporting Methods for Business Intelligence
- Part 3 - Real-Time Oracle BI
- Part 4 - Real-Time Oracle BI Demo
- Part 5 - Summary / Q&A
02:57 - Can we do real-time reporting against other ERP systems like Peoplesoft & JD Edwards?
03:34 - Is the complexity of the analysis the main difference between Classic BI & Real-Time BI?
05:45 - Does "Real-Time" mean seconds, minutes, or other?
06:41 - How does KPI's Real-Time solution relate to Oracle Transactional BI (OTBI)?
07:47 - Are replication tools required for real-time analytics?
09:12 - What versions of Oracle E-Business Suite are currently supported?
09:27 - Are Descriptive Flex Fields (DFF) part of the solution?
10:05 - How can Oracle Exalytics enhance real-time analysis?
12:43 - How are ERP upgrades handled?
14:06 - Can KPI build Real-Time solutions for non-ERP sources?
14:39 - How does KPI's Real-Time Analytics for Oracle BI compare to Noetix?
15:33 - Is KPI's Real-Time solution focused on operational reports or complex analytics reports?
16:50 - Does KPI's Real-Time BI combine Real-Time BI & Classic BI in a single report or dashboard?