FSG is a report-building tool for Oracle E-Business Suite used for creating financial statements such as the income statement, trial balance, balance sheet, and cash flow statement. FSG reports typically are complex to build, difficult to maintain, and do not provide the modern analytical capabilities that exist with the Oracle Business Intelligence platform.
On May 15th, members of KPI's Product Development Team presented a virtual event that showed how an organization can simplify the generation of financial reports through enabling FSG Reporting on the Oracle Business Intelligence platform.
Key discussion points included:
- What is the Financial Statement Generator in E-Business Suite?
- Business scenarios for FSG Reporting
- Differences between Oracle EBS FSG Reports and standard Oracle Financial Analytics
- The migration of complex FSG reports from Oracle E-Business Suite into Financial Analytics
- A demonstration of how KPI's FSG Reporting for Financial Analytics can simplify financial statement generation and create enhanced interactivity.
Click here to access to the entire on-demand recording. An abbreviated preview is available below.